Saturday, July 3, 2010

Connies Cafe


I have been to Connie's Cafe twice already since it opened.
And for all the folks who grew up here, it's where Royal Sporting goods used to be on the corner of East 5th and Church back in the 70's. A real nice "Old School" diner run by a hell of a hard worker being Connie. In fact Connie is a Brooklyn gal herself who grew up right here in Kensington. Yeah, Connie remembers the Beverly, the Liberty diner and the Buzzarama. Only places a native would know with real Brooklyn blood running in their veins.

So let's help support a new business here in
Kensington and grab some food over at Connie's.
Because both the food and the price are right.

Ron Lopez
Mopar195@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My grandmother and I would go to the Liberty diner on Saturdays .
She always had a tuna salad sandwich on toast .
I still think they had the best coffee that I've ever tasted