Friday, March 6, 2009

Dog Walking 2009 vs 1969

Now this is the one thing I don't get about dog walking in 2009.
Why is it when I had a dog back in the 60's and 70's I always
walked him in the street. In fact everyone walked their dogs
in the street back in the 60's and 70's.

I NEVER saw anyone ever walk their dog on the sidewalk.
Thats why East 4th was usually full of dog crap when we played
roller hockey. I think it made us better skaters drying to dodge
the stuff all the time.

Remember the old "Curb your dog" signs we had in the city.
People actually used to "curb their dogs" back then.

Now I'm not trying to be a wise guy or anything, but dogs back
then had no problem making on the cold street rather than on
grass like they do today. Is it something new, or is it just us?

Ron
Website Counter

Free Counter

No comments: