Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What Do You Know Joe? Yes Joe Knows!

"I can't remember the name of it, but I am sure it was a record store. (remember vinyl?!) and I seem to remember I think they also sold incense and maybe t-shirts too? (Kind of like the Plum Tree in Kings Plaza mall back in the day, if anyone remembers that store!)- Joe A."

"I remember it well! I think it was spelled "Royale" though? It had the sign hanging from the building with the big crown on it. Anyway, I remember going in there so many times just to look at all the 'official' equipment that I couldn't afford. I finally saved enough money to buy my first pair of hockey gloves. My knuckles finally got a chance to heal! There's still a Royale sporting goods over by bush terminal, I wonder if it's owned by the same people? I haven't lived in the neighborhood for a while now, what is that store that is there now, I can't tell? - Joe A."

You got them right Joe!

Ron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice! thx Ron -Joe A.