Thursday, January 29, 2009

Readers Comments

These are some recent comments left on my blog. I am very happy to know that many past Kensington residents along with new folks are reading all this nonsense.


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Kenny's Toy Store":
"I definitely remember Kenny's Toy Store on Church Ave. I no longer live in the states, but grew up in Kensington on East 3rd & Ft. Hamilton Pkway. Ron you have brought back many great memories of my days when a trip to Kennys was such a treat back in the early 60's. I attended P.S. 130 and Ditmas JHS 62 then went on to FDR High... I still have relatives that live on Caton Avenue across from IHM. I remember all the great times at the old Beverly theater every Saturday with my cousins. But most of all I remember Mr. & Mrs. Kenny you pegged them right. Thanks for the trip down memory lane"

Profenglish has left a new comment
on your post "Insanity at Ditmas JHS":
"Ciao Ron, It's funny how nothing was different in Mr. Spodeck's classes... even when I attended Ditmas from 1965-68"

Kat has left a new comment on your post:
"My Mom’s “Fonzi” scheme":
Ron,
I certainly do enjoy your stories. Although I've only been in the neighborhood for a little more than 5 years, it seems like home. And your stories are not so unfamiliar as mine own growing up in small town PA. Good friends, great family, even greater memories.

Thanks again everyone,
sometimes the best things in life are free!

Ron Lopez

Website Visitor Tracking
Dell PowerVault

No comments: