Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Please go away


Would someone tell this poor
woman that the election is over?

Um, Sarah, I hate to tell you this, but
the election is over. And It looks like
people in this country are a little smarter
than you. That’s why they didn’t fall for
all your nonsense.

Oh and Sarah, I hate to tell you this, but
if you were as beautiful as Janet Reno, um,
I don’t think anyone would be giving you the
time of day. And I really don’t think they
would have picked you as a Vice Presidential
running mate.

Oh don’t worry Sarah, if you keep yourself
in shape and watch those wrinkles you may
look decent in four years. But not as beautiful
as me, no I don’t have any wrinkles, even at 51.

So please go away and hide somewhere,
because whenever you speak it makes my
skin crawl. And you remind me of a big mistake
that’s been with us for almost eight years.

Please Sarah Palin, just go away.

Ron Lopez
Website Counter

Free Counter

No comments: